Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Even More ARC Tour News!

So! The arc of Gone, Gone, Gone is out--later than I intended, which is further reason that the dates I've given you are purely estimates and not anything to freak out about.

In case you didn't know, arcs of Gone, Gone, Gone are now available electronically on Galley Grab as well! So I had to do something a little different to make this arc extra-special. I totally encourage you to pick up and read the arc online, whether or not you're in the tour. And I'd love it if you'd consider doing the same review guidelines I posted for the tour itself--review/rate the hell out of it on Goodreads, but save posting it on your blog until closer to release date.

So! To make the arc exciting, I wrote all over the damn thing. There are comments and notes everywhere! I marked which parts were my favorite and which parts were added most recently. I have a little existential crisis in there about the inherent vulgarity in writing about history. One of my favorite things I did was underline the parts that are allusions to songs and other books. I think you guys will like that.

Now for your part. PLEASE fill my book with drawings and comments and whatever the fuck else you want! If you have pictures or drawings or anything you'd like to slip into the binding/into the envelope, I would LOVE that. And if the arc comes to you with any of these goodies, please look at them, enjoy them, and keep them safe so everyone else gets to look at them too! I am SO excited to get the arc back with all the evidence of all of you guys.

If you haven't emailed me your address first, PLEASE do so, even if you know I already have it from something else. Remember to put the week you've been assigned, as arbitrary as those dates are, in the subject line to help me organize. Thank you so much, and I hope you guys like the book!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

!YAY! As if this book wasn't going to rock hard already!

Erin said...

Can't wait until it's my turn in January-ish!

Rebecca Christiansen said...

I'm so excited!!! I am already making plans for my additions to the ARC of Awesome... *is a geek*

Josin L. McQuein said...

This may be a stupid question, but what's Galley Grab?

hannah moskowitz said...

There are no stupid questions!

Galley Grab is the S&S version of egalley. You can sign up here: http://www.galleygrab.com/welcome

Bookish Brunette said...

Gone, Gone, Gone wasn't on my list of Galley Grabs this month! *tears*

I'm going to *ugly cry* now! I KNOW I don't miss it... maybe S&S didn't want me to have it!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't on mine either. :(